Each month, we bring you the latest roundup of resources for small business owners bootstrapping their businesses and creating quality jobs in their communities. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter at @PCVtweets. Every Monday we post a new collection of new must-read small business resources, articles, and news.
- Small Business SEO Basics That Will Improve Search Rankings. Search engine optimization is usually not on the front of small business owners minds. It should be!
- Common Social Media Mistakes to Avoid. Most businesses want to be on top of social media channels. No problem, you just have to push some of the big players like Nike and Coca Cola out-of-the-way.
- Your Small Business Rainy-Day Fund. Tips on when to tap your emergency fund and other advice on saving up for a rainy day.
- 8 Spots for Top-Notch QuickBooks Training. There are many avenues you can go down to find awesome QuickBooks training, but finding the best of the best can be tough.
- 10 Great Ways To Source Local Capital. Equity crowdfunding is great, but here are another 9 ways to raise money for your business from within your own community..
- Organic Traffic and Link Building for Small Businesses. Link building is often one of the most challenging digital marketing tasks for small businesses, so here’s how to get started.
- 4 Ways to Win Over Clients with Smarter Scheduling. For service-based businesses, keeping your appointment book full at all times requires smarter scheduling practices.
- 5 Ways to Streamline Social Media. there are ways to streamline social media so you are efficient and effective, and it doesn’t eat into your productivity.
- 7 Common Sales Objections and How to Overcome Them. Many small business owners don’t have a dedicated sales team and take on the role of sales themselves.
Are there any specific areas your business needs advice in? Let us know, and we’ll search for what you need to add to our monthly roundup.