Each month, we bring you the latest roundup of resources for small business owners bootstrapping their businesses and creating quality jobs in their communities. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter at @PCVtweets. Every Monday we post a new collection of new must-read small business resources, articles, and news.
- 5 Branding Mistakes You’re Making in Your Small Business. Even for small businesses and startups, effective branding can go a long way in achieving overall growth.
- 18 Small Business Goals You Can Set This Year. Goals help you stay focused and they can prevent your business from becoming stagnant.
- How to Breathe New Life into a Flagging Business. This article explains some of the things that you ought to do in order to give your business a new lease on life after the slump.
- 6 Methods to Pay Off Business Debt Quickly. No matter the reason why you take on business debt, it’s still stressful to have it hanging over your head.
- Yelp for Small Business. Many small business owners are frustrated with Yelp, but the site is far too important to ignore.
- How to Build a Strong Brand for Business Success. A strong brand is one of the most valuable and powerful assets that a company can own.
- Marketing Healthy Food: Strategies To Make Discovery Easier. Food diets like gluten-free and veganism are seeing 100%+ record growth in search.
- 3 Content Marketing Tips for Social Entrepreneurs. Original content can easily get lost or work against you unless you leverage it correctly.
- How to Choose Your Retail Business Location. Many retail businesses begin in a smaller space, but you may need to move eventually for a larger space and a more professional image.
Are there any specific areas your business needs advice in? Let us know, and we’ll search for what you need to add to our monthly roundup.