Each month, we bring you the latest roundup of resources for small business owners bootstrapping their businesses and creating quality jobs in their communities. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter at @PCVtweets. Every Monday we post a new collection of new must-read small business resources, articles, and news.
- 6 Tips for Staying Healthy When You’re a Small Business Owner. Knowing how to stay healthy at work is one of the best ways you can boost your business.
- Business Credit Score 101. If you have a business credit card for your company, you probably have business credit scores, too — whether you know it or not.
- Point of Sale Myths Small Business Owners Shouldn’t Fall For. Whether you’re a new small business owner or a seasoned pro, chances are you’ve been exposed to a lot of myths regarding point of sale solutions and payment processing for your small store.
- Questions To Ask When You Write A Marketing Plan. Do you have a marketing plan in place for your small business for this year? How about next year?
- How to Have Entrepreneurial Gratitude All Year Long. As the end of the year approaches, you’ll start to notice that gratitude becomes a huge talking point everywhere you go.
- Is Your Christmas Digital PR Strategy in Place? Is your online business ready for the Christmas rush? In the USA, online Christmas purchases increased by 11% last year.
- The Best Business Credit Cards of 2017. It’s important to understand the benefits and drawbacks of business credit cards as well as the wide array of offerings on the market.
- 11 Creative Ways to Build a Brand for Your Business. The difference between being average and being a winner is creativity.
- A Guide to Building a Profitable Email Newsletter. One of the best, easiest and most profitable ways to keep in touch with old clients and referral partners is through an email newsletter.
Are there any specific areas your business needs advice in? Let us know, and we’ll search for what you need to add to our monthly roundup.