Business Advising For Your State Or Local Government
Increase the success of small businesses in your community. PCV’s award–winning BusinessAdvising.org program gives your state or local government a turnkey solution to offer mentoring and advising services to your small business community, or supplement an existing program. Mentoring more than doubles the chances for a small business’ long-term success, and a healthy small business community means more wealth in the community as a whole.
Benefits To Your Business Community
- A value-add to any government business portal and local resource program
- A plug-and-play mentoring and skills-based volunteering platform that your small businesses can access from anywhere
- Small business owners in your community will be paired with the right mentor or advisor for their specific needs from a pool of hundreds of active professionals from major banks, consulting firms, and Fortune 500 companies
- Customized, branded landing page for your program and targeted marketing campaigns to specific communities, geographies, or zip codes
- Custom data and reporting on the demographics, growth, hiring, and social impact outcomes of your small business clients on the community at large
How It Works
Pacific Community Ventures provides you with a small business advising and mentoring platform that reduces barriers to offering expert advice and guidance on any issue your business community is facing. Our platform and customer experience are designed to ensure your small business customers are matched with the right person to fit their needs.
We’ll Fit A Plan To Your Needs
Support Local Businesses In Your Community
Our small business advising and mentoring program matches small business owners with pro bono expert business advisors who provide tailored, hands-on assistance to help small businesses thrive. Companies working with BusinessAdvising.org have increased their annual revenue by 2o% on average, and add jobs at ten times the national rate. BusinessAdvising.org also removes location as a barrier, so wherever you are in America, we’ll find the best advisor to help your companies grow.
Volunteer advisors donate 5 hours of their time each month, and in the last few years they’ve empowered hundreds of small businesses to create and maintain tens of thousands of jobs for working people in underserved communities.