PCV Business Advising For Your CDFI Or Nonprofit Lender
Increase the impact of your small business capital in your community. PCV’s BusinessAdvising.org platform gives your CDFI or nonprofit a turnkey solution to offer mentoring and advising technical assistance services to your small business clients, or supplement an existing mentorship program with targeted advising based on the specific challenges of your clients.
Benefits To Your CDFI Or Nonprofit Lender
- A plug-and-play mentoring platform that your clients can access from anywhere
- Track prospective- and current-borrower engagement and manage risk ratings
- Easily meet your clients needs with the right mentor or advisor from a pool of hundreds of active professionals from major banks, consulting firms, and Fortune 500 companies
- Drive equity with our unique focus on women, people of color, veterans, and people with disabilities
- Uniform brand and client experience with a customized landing page for your program or organization
- Custom technical assistance reporting for your loan portfolio or funders such as client demographics, revenue growth, hiring, and social impact outcomes
We’ll Customize A Plan To Your Needs
Support Local Businesses In Your Community
Small business owners need more than just a check. Our small business advising and mentoring program matches small business owners with pro bono expert business advisors who provide tailored, hands-on assistance to help small businesses thrive. Companies working with BusinessAdvising.org have increased their annual revenue by 20% on average, and add jobs at ten times the national rate. BusinessAdvising.org also removes location as a barrier, so wherever you are in America, we’ll find the best advisor to help your companies grow.
Volunteer advisors donate 5 hours of their time each month, and in the last few years they’ve empowered hundreds of small businesses to create and maintain tens of thousands of jobs for working people in underserved communities.