If you’re a California company that’s been in business for at least 12 months, and you’ve got at least 2 employees, then PCV Small Business Lending will work with you on a loan that fits your specific needs. If you’ve been in business for less than twelve months or need less than $10,000, you can contact us here for a referral to one of our partners.
- Loans and microloans can range from $10,000 – $200,000
- Loans can range from 1 – 5 years
- Interest rates range from 7% – 13% fixed per year (depending on the loan amount and other credit factors)
- No penalties for early repayment of loans
- All loans are fully amortized
- No hidden fees: One-time 1% – 5% loan fee at closing
- No minimum credit scores for consideration
- Free access to our pool of 500+ expert business advisers
Take 5 minutes to tell us about yourself and your business, and we’ll let you know if you’re eligible for our California small business loan program.