If you’re a California small business that’s been in operation for at least 12 months, and you’ve got at least 1 part- or full-time employee (not counting owners), then PCV Small Business Lending can work with you on a loan that fits your needs. Take 5 minutes to tell us about yourself and your business and our team will contact you within 24 hours.
Please note: in order to process your application and get you an answer on your loan as quickly as possible, you’ll be asked to send us a basic profit and loss (P&L statement). If you don’t have one and need some help, here’s a step-by-guide to put one together.
Details of our loan program:
- Loans and microloans can range from $10,000 – $200,000
- Loans can range from 1 – 5 years
- Interest rates range from 7% – 13% fixed per year (depending on the loan amount and other factors)
- No penalties for early repayment of loans
- All loans are fully amortized
- No hidden fees: One-time 1% – 5% loan fee at closing
- No minimum credit score required for consideration
- Free access to our pool of 2,000+ expert business advisers
If you’ve been in business for less than twelve months or need less than $10,000, you can contact us here for a referral to one of our partners.