Business Advising For Your State Or Local Government
Increase the success of small businesses in your community. Pacific Community Ventures’ award–winning program gives your state or local government a turnkey solution to offer mentoring and advising services to your small business community, or supplement an existing program. Mentoring more than doubles the chances for a small business’ long-term success, and a healthy small business community means more wealth in the community as a whole.
Benefits To Your Business Community:
- A value-add to any government business portal and local resource program
- A plug-and-play mentoring and skills-based volunteering platform that your small businesses can access from anywhere
- Small business owners in your community will be paired with the right mentor or advisor for their specific needs from a pool of hundreds of active professionals from major banks, consulting firms, and Fortune 500 companies
- Customized, branded landing page for your program and targeted marketing campaigns to specific communities, geographies, or zip codes
- Custom data and reporting on the demographics, growth, hiring, and social impact outcomes of your small business clients on the community at large
How It Works
Pacific Community Ventures provides you with a small business advising and mentoring platform that reduces barriers to offering expert advice and guidance on any issue your business community is facing. Our platform and customer experience are designed to ensure your small business customers are matched with the right person to fit their needs.
Fill Out a Profile
Your small business owners take 10 minutes to tell us about themselves and their business needs and challenges.
We’ll propose potential matches, but leave the final decision on advising up to your small business owners.
We’ll provide the data you need to measure the success of your economic development and job growth programs.
We’ll Fit A Plan To Your Needs
Offer a unique technical assistance and business advising experiences that adds real value to your small business clients. Businesses who work with our mentoring program see their revenues increase by an average of 20% annually, and they tend to create new jobs at 10-times the national rate. Whether you’re interested in a free pilot or providing business mentors to hundreds of clients, we’ll work with you to craft the ideal program to fit your needs and budget.
Low-Cost Pilot Program
You get up to 10 businesses, a basic enrollment report and an aggregate twelve-month results report.
Targeted Mentoring Program
You get 11 – 100 businesses with unlimited matches, enrollment report(s) and detailed six-month and twelve-month results reports.
Expanded Mentoring Program
You can get hundreds of business and advisors, custom metrics and reporting schedule, annual social impact data and more!