Each month, we bring you the latest roundup of resources for small business owners bootstrapping their businesses and creating quality jobs in their communities. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter at @PCVtweets. Every Monday we post a new collection of new must-read small business resources, articles, and news.
- 5 Situations That Call for an Update to Your Business Insurance Policies. One element of business that is often overlooked is business insurance. The following five business changes mean it’s time to update your policies.
- Security Measures Every Small Business Should Consider. Approximately one billion business records are estimated to have been compromised in the past 8 years. You hear about it affecting big corporations – but your small business isn’t immune.
- 3 Simple Ways to Think About Pricing. Most of us start a business and figure it out as we go, but here are some little tricks you can use to help you analyze your pricing strategy.
- 4 Easy Ways to Increase the Success of Your Small Rural Business. If you’re in a rural community you know the struggles of staying up to date with current trends and maintaining your sales.
- The Business Case for Gender Diversity. The bottom line reasons to achieve gender diversity in leadership are indeed compelling.
- 21 Effective Ways to Keep Employees Happy and Productive. The key to a successful business means not only focusing on the customers’ needs but ensuring that their employees are well taken care of.
- 4 Tips for (Mental & Physical) Small Business Spring Cleaning. Small business spring cleaning means taking time to clean out the clutter to get organized and it makes you a better business owner.
- Capture Traffic and Increase Engagement with the Right Call to Action. As you grow your online presence and begin generating traffic, one of the things that you have to master is capturing this traffic and building your platform.
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to Choosing the Right Ecommerce Platform. The majority of entrepreneurs have a certain skill-set, but when it comes to building a website they don’t know where to begin.
Are there any specific areas your business needs advice in? Let us know, and we’ll search for what you need to add to our monthly roundup.